Wiseguyreports.Com Publish New Market Research Report On-“School Furniture 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR of 15.27% and Forecast to 2022”.
PUNE, INDIA, September 19, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
Schools worldwide are adopting furniture according to the needs of teachers and students in order to create an environment conducive for student-oriented education. The Pre K-12 schools are adopting new and attractive furniture to make the school space lively and engaging for students. As the formative years of a child's education are very important, schools are cautious while selecting furniture for early childhood classroom experiences.
The analysts forecast the global school furniture market to grow at a CAGR of 15.27% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global school furniture market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from seating, storage, lab equipment, and others.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• North America
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/584451-global-school-furniture-market-2016-2020
The report, Global School Furniture Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Herman Miller
Other prominent vendors
• Ballen Panels
• Fleetwood Group
• Hertz Furniture
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/584451-global-school-furniture-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Global furniture market: Overview
• Manufacturing process
PART 06: Market overview
• Global school furniture market
• Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Five forces analysis
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
• Global school furniture market by product
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
• Global school furniture market by geography
• School furniture market in North America
• School furniture market in Europe
• School furniture market in APAC
• School furniture market in ROW
PART 09: Market drivers
• Ergonomic needs
• Changing teaching methods
• Use of advanced materials
• Adherence to environmental regulations
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
• High cost of transportation and logistics
• Highly fragmented market
• Complexity in supply chain operations
• Shortage of high-quality raw materials
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
• Penetration of exercise balls in schools
• Increase in demand for eco-friendly furnishings
• Increase in online retailing
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire