Dining Room Furniture 2017 Global Key Players – Argos, DFS, Furniture Village, Harveys Market Analysis and Forecast to 2022
PUNE, INDIA, December 18, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"Dining Room Furniture 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
Dining room furniture will be one of two furniture sub-sectors to achieve growth in 2017 as it benefits from homeowners using their dining room more, specifically for entertaining. More constrained shoppers are hosting guests rather than eating out and, as such, want to make the room as presentable as possible. The net opening of nine new stores for its year to September 2017 and continued investment in TV advertising, will help Oak Furniture Land remain on top of the dining room furniture market in 2017. 77.0% of homeowners with separate dining areas felt it was important for their dining room to be well presented in 2017, up 6.0 percentage points on 2016.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2627742-dining-room-furniture-2017
Oak Furniture Land
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– The key issues
– Market, retailer and consumer headlines
– Market sizes and predictions for growth
– In-depth profiles of the key retailers
– Where people shop
– Why people shop
– Average spend at a product category level
– Channel usage, research and payment
– The online penetration of dining room furniture is among the deepest in furniture, as the greater homogeneity of products in this category and comparatively lower price points encourages shoppers to purchase through this channel. However, stores are being used more for pre-purchase research and, as such, it is essential for retailers in this sector to have a full multichannel offer.
– Penetration among younger consumers increased by 3.6 percentage points in the past year. In 2017, 31.2% of 16-24 year olds purchased within the category, up from 27.6% in 2016. This has been driven by those entering the housing market for the first time, including those renting unfurnished properties.
– The fastest-growing retailer in dining room are IKEA. Its quality, contemporarily designed products at affordable prices will appeal to constrained shoppers. Gaining sales from Reading at the start of 2017 and Sheffield from September onwards will also support sales growth.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the factors supporting the growth within the dining room furniture market in 2017 and beyond.
– Discover what is driving the growth among the general merchandisers in dining room furniture and what the specialists are doing to hold off this threat.
– Gauge the shifting perceptions surrounding how the dining room is used and encourage people to buy dining room furniture.
– Recognise how are shoppers researching dining room furniture prior to purchase and which methods are the most influential.
– Discover what should new Harveys CEO, Stuart Machin, do to drive dining sales for dining room furniture.
Table of Content: Key Points
Issues and Strategies
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire