Oropharyngeal cancer Treatment Pipeline Review H2 2016
PUNE, INDIA, November 14, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Oropharyngeal cancer is a disease which malignant cells form in the tissue of oropharynx. Oropharynx is a middle part of the throat which includes the base of the tongue, the tonsils, the soft palate, and the walls of the pharynx. Oropharyngeal cancers can be divided into two types, HPV-positive, which are related to human papillomavirus infection, and HPV-negative cancers, which are usually linked to alcohol or tobacco use.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oropharyngeal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oropharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 5, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.Oropharyngeal Cancer.
Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Oropharyngeal Cancer Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Products for Oropharyngeal Cancer – Overview 9
Pipeline Products for Oropharyngeal Cancer – Comparative Analysis 10
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 12
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 13
Late Stage Products 13
Clinical Stage Products 14
Early Stage Products 15
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 16
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 17
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 18
Advaxis, Inc. 18
AstraZeneca Plc 19
Cell Medica Limited 20
Genticel S.A. 21
Immunovaccine Inc 22
ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V. 23
Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 24
Merck & Co., Inc. 25
Novartis AG 26
PNP Therapeutics, Inc. 27
Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd 28
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 30
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 30
Assessment by Target 31
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 33
Assessment by Route of Administration 35
Assessment by Molecule Type 37
Drug Profiles 39
alpelisib – Drug Profile 39
Product Description 39
Mechanism Of Action 39
R&D Progress 39
axalimogene filolisbac – Drug Profile 42
Product Description 42
Mechanism Of Action 42
R&D Progress 42
Cellular Immunotherapy for HPV Associated Cancers – Drug Profile 58
Product Description 58
Mechanism Of Action 58
R&D Progress 58
CMD-004 – Drug Profile 59
Product Description 59
Mechanism Of Action 59
R&D Progress 59
DPXE-7 – Drug Profile 60
Product Description 60
Mechanism Of Action 60
R&D Progress 60
ganetespib – Drug Profile 61
Product Description 61
Mechanism Of Action 61
R&D Progress 61
gedeptin – Drug Profile 74
Product Description 74
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here